I would like to thank two anonymous referees and Akihisa Shibata for their helpful comments and suggestions. Of course, all errors are mine. This study is financially supported by the research fellowships of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science for young scientists.
Monetary Policy and Banking Structure
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 1109–1129, September 2011
How to Cite
MATSUOKA, T. (2011), Monetary Policy and Banking Structure. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 1109–1129. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00419.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Received October 22, 2009; and accepted in revised form Accepted February 18, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!