I am very grateful to Kosuke Aoki, Nobu Kiyotaki, Michael Krause, Jordi Gali, Chris Pissarides, Kevin Sheedy, Tommy Sveen, Francesco Zanetti, and anonymous referees for their comments and suggestions. The views expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of Banco de España.
Search Frictions, Real Rigidities, and Inflation Dynamics
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 1131–1164, September 2011
How to Cite
THOMAS, C. (2011), Search Frictions, Real Rigidities, and Inflation Dynamics. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 1131–1164. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00420.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Received October 10, 2008; and accepted in revised form February 11, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!