We are grateful to the editor, two referees, and seminar participants at the Empirical Macro Study Group at Duke University for comments. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors. No responsibility should be attributed to the Bank of Canada.
What Is the Importance of Monetary and Fiscal Shocks in Explaining U.S. Macroeconomic Fluctuations?
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 1247–1270, September 2011
How to Cite
ROSSI, B. and ZUBAIRY, S. (2011), What Is the Importance of Monetary and Fiscal Shocks in Explaining U.S. Macroeconomic Fluctuations?. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 1247–1270. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00424.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Received December 18, 2009; and accepted in revised form January 21, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!