We are grateful to the editor, two referees, and seminar participants at the Empirical Macro Study Group at Duke University for comments. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors. No responsibility should be attributed to the Bank of Canada.
What Is the Importance of Monetary and Fiscal Shocks in Explaining U.S. Macroeconomic Fluctuations?
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 1247–1270, September 2011
How to Cite
ROSSI, B. and ZUBAIRY, S. (2011), What Is the Importance of Monetary and Fiscal Shocks in Explaining U.S. Macroeconomic Fluctuations?. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 1247–1270. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00424.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Received December 18, 2009; and accepted in revised form January 21, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!