We are grateful for helpful comments from Günter Coenen, Lee Ohanian, Frank Smets, and participants in the Second Oslo Workshop on Monetary Policy, the Central Bank Workshop on Macroeconomic Modeling, Oslo, the conference on New Perspectives on Monetary Policy Design, Barcelona, the Lindahl Lectures, Uppsala, the conference on Quantitative Approaches to Monetary Policy in Open Economies, Atlanta, and seminars at the Riksbank and the Institute for International Economic Studies. All remaining errors are ours. The views, analysis, and conclusions in this paper are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily agree with those of other members of the Riksbank’s staff or executive board, or the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System or of any other person associated with the Federal Reserve System.
Optimal Monetary Policy in an Operational Medium-Sized DSGE Model
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue 7, pages 1287–1331, October 2011
How to Cite
ADOLFSON, M., LASÉEN, S., LINDÉ, J. and SVENSSON, L. E.O. (2011), Optimal Monetary Policy in an Operational Medium-Sized DSGE Model. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 1287–1331. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00426.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Received June 30, 2009; and accepted in revised form February 22, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!