The authors thank the editor, Paul Evans, and an anonymous referee for their comments that have helped improve the paper. We also would like to thank Francesco Bianchi for his advice on model solution and participants at the Bank of England and the Reserve Bank of New Zealand seminars for useful comments. The paper does not reflect the views of the Bank of England or the International Monetary Fund.
Evolving Macroeconomic Dynamics in a Small Open Economy: An Estimated Markov Switching DSGE Model for the UK
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 Bank of England
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue 7, pages 1443–1474, October 2011
How to Cite
LIU, P. and MUMTAZ, H. (2011), Evolving Macroeconomic Dynamics in a Small Open Economy: An Estimated Markov Switching DSGE Model for the UK. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 1443–1474. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00431.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Received March 5, 2010; and accepted in revised form March 18, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!