This paper is an outgrowth of a paper titled “Reconsideration of Inflation Targeting in Korea” (in Korean). An early draft of this paper has been presented at the Bank of Korea, the Korea Money and Finance Association annual meeting and Kyunghee University. The author thanks Hyun Eui Kim, Kyuil Chung, Byoung Hark Yoo, Seokwon Kim, Hyoung-seok Lim, Seonghoon Cho, Hyun Park, Yong Seung Jung, and other seminar participants for helpful discussions and comments on the early draft of the paper. Any remaining errors are mine. The views expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of the Bank of Korea.
Inflation Targeting as Constrained Discretion
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue 7, pages 1505–1522, October 2011
How to Cite
KIM, J. (2011), Inflation Targeting as Constrained Discretion. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 1505–1522. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00433.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Received January 20, 2009; and Accepted March 17, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!