We would like to thank Humberto Ennis, Jonathan Heathcote, Haifang Huang, Ricardo Lagos, François Ortalo-Magné, Richard Peach, Robert Shimer, Gianluca Violante, and Pierre-Olivier Weill for helpful discussions and Peter Karadi for invaluable research assitance. This reseasrch was supported by the National Science Foundation under grant no. SES-0648545.
Trading Frictions and House Price Dynamics
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue Supplement s2, pages 283–303, October 2011
How to Cite
CAPLIN, A. and LEAHY, J. (2011), Trading Frictions and House Price Dynamics. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 283–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00436.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Received December 10, 2008; and accepted in revised form March 5, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!