This paper has been prepared for the conference on “Liquidity in Frictional Markets” held at the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland on November 14 and 15, 2008. I thank participants of the conference, Yiting Li, Pierre-Olivier Weill, and Randy Wright for useful comments. I also thank Monica Crabtree-Reusser for editorial assistance.
Discussion of “Information and Liquidity”
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue Supplement s2, pages 379–384, October 2011
How to Cite
ROCHETEAU, G. (2011), Discussion of “Information and Liquidity”. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 379–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00441.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Received August 23, 2010; and accepted in revised form October 12, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!