We would like to thank the participants of the FRB Cleveland and Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking conference on “Liquidity in Frictional Markets” for their comments. We are particularly grateful to our discussant, Manolis Galenianos, and to two anonymous referees for their comments.
Money, Bargaining, and Risk Sharing
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue Supplement s2, pages 419–442, October 2011
How to Cite
JACQUET, N. L. and TAN, S. (2011), Money, Bargaining, and Risk Sharing. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 419–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00444.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Received December 4, 2008; and accepted in revised form March 1, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!