We thank two anonymous referees for helpful comments that have substantially improved the paper. We thank Todd Keister for an insightful discussion, and D. Altig, D. Backus, R. Cavalcanti, D. Corbae, M. Feldman, E. Green, N. Kocherlakota, D. Levine, A. Martin, R. Reed, G. Rocheteau, N. Wallace, C. Waller, S. Williamson, and R. Wright, as well as participants in the 2008 Cleveland Fed/JMCB conference on Liquidity in Frictional Markets, 2006 conference on Monetary Economics at the University of Toronto, 2007 SAET meeting, 2007 Money Workshop at the Cleveland Fed, and seminars at NYU Stern and the NY Fed, for helpful comments.
Banking in a Matching Model of Money and Capital
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue Supplement s2, pages 449–476, October 2011
How to Cite
BENCIVENGA, V. R. and CAMERA, G. (2011), Banking in a Matching Model of Money and Capital. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 449–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00446.x
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
- Received December 8, 2008; and accepted in revised form July 13, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!