We have benefited from the comments and suggestions from Gabriele Camera, James Chapman, Scott Dressler, Walter Engert, Huberto Ennis, Per Krusell, Cesaire Meh, Cyril Monnet, Yasuo Terajima, Randall Wright, and from participants at the “Liquidity and Frictional Markets” conference at the Cleveland Fed, the CEA Meetings in Halifax, the CMSG Meeting in Ottawa, the Far Eastern Econometric Society Meeting in Taipei, the Midwest Macroeconomics Conference in Cleveland, the Society of Economics Dynamics Conference in Prague, and the Workshop on “Optimal Monetary Policy and Central Bank Communication” in Switzerland. The views expressed in the paper are those of the authors. No responsibility for them should be attributed to the Bank of Canada.
Uncertainty, Inflation, and Welfare
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 Bank of Canada
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue Supplement s2, pages 487–512, October 2011
How to Cite
CHIU, J. and MOLICO, M. (2011), Uncertainty, Inflation, and Welfare. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 487–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00448.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Received December 8, 2008; and accepted in revised form July 13, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!