We have received many beneficial comments from many people. In particular, we want to thank two anonymous referees, Gaudi Eggertsson, and the participants of the Liquidity in Frictional Markets conference at the FRB-Cleveland, November 14–15, 2008. Much of the paper was written while Berentsen was visiting the University of Pennsylvania. We also thank the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, the CES in Munich, and the Kellogg Institute at the University of Notre Dame for research support. The views expressed are those of the individual authors and do not necessarily reflect official positions of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, the Federal Reserve System, or the Board of Governors.
Price-Level Targeting and Stabilization Policy
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue Supplement s2, pages 559–580, October 2011
How to Cite
BERENTSEN, A. and WALLER, C. (2011), Price-Level Targeting and Stabilization Policy. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 559–580. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00452.x
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
- Received December 8, 2008; and accepted in revised form March 2, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!