I am grateful to the Editor, Deborah Lucas, and Guillaume Rocheteau for comments. The views expressed in this comment do not necessarily reflect those of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia or the Federal Reserve System.
Discussion of “Counterfeiting as Private Money in Mechanism Design”
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue Supplement s2, pages 637–643, October 2011
How to Cite
MONNET, C. (2011), Discussion of “Counterfeiting as Private Money in Mechanism Design”. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 637–643. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00457.x
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
- Received August 25, 2010; and accepted in revised form October 12, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!