This research was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft through the CRC 649 “Economic Risk.” The paper took substantial benefit from the suggestions of two anonymous referees. I am grateful to Jürgen Wolters, Cordelia Thielitz as well as participants of the ZEW “Recent Developments in Macroeconomics” 2009 conference, the 25th Annual Congress of the EEA, the Departmental Seminar at the University of Heidelberg, and the Research Seminar at RWTH Aachen University for their comments. Of course, all remaining errors are my own.
Analyzing U.S. Output and the Great Moderation by Simultaneous Unobserved Components
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 1579–1597, December 2011
How to Cite
WEBER, E. (2011), Analyzing U.S. Output and the Great Moderation by Simultaneous Unobserved Components. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 1579–1597. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00459.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Received March 23, 2010; and accepted in revised form June 30, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!