I am particularly grateful to the editor Paul Evans, and two anonymous referees as well as to Martin Eichenbaum and Giorgio Primiceri for suggestions and comments. I am also grateful to Pierpaolo Benigno, Massimo Franchi, Francesco Lippi, Marco Lippi, Stefano Neri, as well as seminar participants at Northwestern University, EIEF, and MONCASCA workshop.
Does Inflation Adjust Faster to Aggregate Technology Shocks than to Monetary Policy Shocks?
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 1663–1684, December 2011
How to Cite
PACIELLO, L. (2011), Does Inflation Adjust Faster to Aggregate Technology Shocks than to Monetary Policy Shocks?. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 1663–1684. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00462.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Received September 22, 2009; and accepted in revised form April 1, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!