Eric Schaling thanks CentER for Economic Research at Tilburg University and the Research Department of the Bank of Finland for hospitality during the formative stages of the research for this paper. Earlier versions of this paper have been presented at the Bank of Finland CEPR Workshop “Heterogeneous Information and Modeling of Monetary Policy,” October 2-3, 2003 Helsinki, Finland, Tilburg University, the Bank of England, the University of Pretoria, the 2004 North American Summer Meeting of the Econometric Society, and the 2007 SCE Meeting in Montreal. We thank Seppo Honkapohja, Martin Ellison, James Bullard, Volker Wieland, and seminar/conference participants for helpful comments. Finally, Eric Schaling thanks Economic Research South Africa (ERSA) for financial support.
Learning about the Term Structure and Optimal Rules for Inflation Targeting
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 1685–1706, December 2011
How to Cite
TESFASELASSIE, M. F., SCHALING, E. and EIJFFINGER, S. (2011), Learning about the Term Structure and Optimal Rules for Inflation Targeting. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 1685–1706. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00463.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Received July 5, 2006; and accepted in revised form May 9, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!