I would like to thank seminar participants at Siena University and the 21st Irish Economic Association Annual Conference for helpful comments. I would also like to acknowledge detailed comments and suggestions from Alberto Dalmazzo, Giovanni Di Bartolomeo, Charles Wyplosz, Masao Ogaki, (the Editor), and two anonymous referees, as well as financial support from the Italian Ministry for Education, Universities and Research. Part of this project was undertaken during my stay at the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies of Geneva. The views expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Bank of Italy. The usual disclaimer applies.
The Welfare Effect of Foreign Monetary Conservatism with Nonatomistic Wage Setters
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 1719–1734, December 2011
How to Cite
CUCINIELLO, V. (2011), The Welfare Effect of Foreign Monetary Conservatism with Nonatomistic Wage Setters. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 1719–1734. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00465.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Received April 17, 2009; and accepted in revised form March 29, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!