We gratefully acknowledge comments and suggestions by the Editor and two anonymous referees, Kosuke Aoki, Gianluca Benigno, Bianca De Paoli, and Tony Yates. We also thank seminar participants at the Bank of England, Danmarks Nationalbank, the 2009 Conference of the Royal Economic Society in Surrey, and 16th International Conference on Computing in Economics and Finance in London. The views expressed in the paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Bank of England or Danmarks Nationalbank.
International Spillover Effects and Monetary Policy Activism
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 Bank of England
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 1735–1748, December 2011
How to Cite
LIPIŃSKA, A., SPANGE, M. and TANAKA, M. (2011), International Spillover Effects and Monetary Policy Activism. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 1735–1748. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00466.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Received July 9, 2009; and accepted in revised form March 25, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!