We gratefully acknowledge comments and suggestions by the Editor and two anonymous referees, Kosuke Aoki, Gianluca Benigno, Bianca De Paoli, and Tony Yates. We also thank seminar participants at the Bank of England, Danmarks Nationalbank, the 2009 Conference of the Royal Economic Society in Surrey, and 16th International Conference on Computing in Economics and Finance in London. The views expressed in the paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Bank of England or Danmarks Nationalbank.
International Spillover Effects and Monetary Policy Activism
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 Bank of England
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 1735–1748, December 2011
How to Cite
LIPIŃSKA, A., SPANGE, M. and TANAKA, M. (2011), International Spillover Effects and Monetary Policy Activism. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 43: 1735–1748. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00466.x
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
- Received July 9, 2009; and accepted in revised form March 25, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!