I would like to thank Chris Sims, Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, Ricardo Reis, Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, Lars Svensson, Per Krusell, Roberto Chang, Bruce Mizrach, John Landon-Lane, Yongsung Chang, Tack Yun, Jinil Kim, Jonathan Heathcote, Carlos Carvalho, Harold Cole, Dirk Krueger, Jae Sim, and Woong Yong Park. I have benefited from comments by Paul Evans (the editor) and two anonymous referees. A version of this paper was presented at Princeton, Rutgers, Ohio State, Indiana, U-Conn, UC-Davis, Georgetown, FRB-Boston, and the Federal Reserve Board. I thank numerous seminar participants for helpful comments and discussions. I thank the Sidney Simon Grant and the Rutgers Research Council Grant for financial help.
Aggregate Implications of Heterogeneous Households in a Sticky-Price Model
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 1–22, February 2012
How to Cite
LEE, J. W. (2012), Aggregate Implications of Heterogeneous Households in a Sticky-Price Model. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 1–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00467.x
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
- Received December 17, 2010; and accepted in revised form September 20, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!