Estimating the Evolution of Money’s Role in the U.S. Monetary Business Cycle
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 23–52, February 2012
How to Cite
CASTELNUOVO, E. (2012), Estimating the Evolution of Money’s Role in the U.S. Monetary Business Cycle. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 23–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00468.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Received July 22, 2010; and accepted in revised form August 16, 2011.
Vol. 44, Issue 4, 751–755, Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!