This paper was written while the author was visiting the international research unit at the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco (FRBSF). I would like to thank Mark Spiegel, seminar participants at the FRBSF and two anonymous referees for helpful comments. I have also benefited from useful suggestions by Helen Baumer, Richard Dennis, Bart Hobijn, Sylvain Leduc, Zheng Liu, Carlos Montoro, Paul Söderlind, Anita Todd, Carl E. Walsh, and John C. Williams. The views expressed here are the responsibility of the author and should not be interpreted as reflecting the views of the International Monetary Fund or the FRBSF. Remaining errors and omissions are mine.
Monetary Policy Response to Oil Price Shocks
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 53–101, February 2012
How to Cite
NATAL, J.-M. (2012), Monetary Policy Response to Oil Price Shocks. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 53–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00469.x
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2012
- Received November 30, 2009; and accepted in revised form December 28, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!