The views expressed in this paper are soley those of the author. Much of this work was completed while the author was a research economist at the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA). I thank Marcelle Chauvet, Doug Elmendorf, Charles Fleischman, Bruce Grimm, David Lebow, Jeremy Piger, Jeremy Rudd, Dan Sichel, John Stevens, David Wilcox, Jonathan Wright, and seminar participants at BEA and the Board of Governors for comments.
Estimating Probabilities of Recession in Real Time Using GDP and GDI
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 235–253, February 2012
How to Cite
NALEWAIK, J. J. (2012), Estimating Probabilities of Recession in Real Time Using GDP and GDI. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 235–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00475.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Received January 4, 2008; and accepted in revised form December 6, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!