The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston or the Federal Reserve System.
Inflation Dynamics When Inflation Is Near Zero
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue Supplement s1, pages 83–122, February 2012
How to Cite
FUHRER, J. C., OLIVEI, G. P. and TOOTELL, G. M. B. (2012), Inflation Dynamics When Inflation Is Near Zero. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 83–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00479.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Received December 6, 2011; and accepted in revised form October 7, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!