This paper is based on comments delivered at the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston conference on October 16, 2010.
Revisiting Monetary Policy in a Low-Inflation and Low-Utilization Environment
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue Supplement s1, pages 141–146, February 2012
How to Cite
BLINDER, A. S. (2012), Revisiting Monetary Policy in a Low-Inflation and Low-Utilization Environment. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 141–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00481.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Received January 1, 2011; and accepted in revised form October 7, 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Financial crisis, US unconventional monetary policy and international spillovers, Journal of International Money and Finance, 2015,, , , ,
- 2Stock market liquidity and macro-liquidity shocks: Evidence from the 2007–2009 financial crisis, Journal of International Money and Finance, 2014, 44, 97, , ,