Japan's Deflation and the Bank of Japan's Experience with Nontraditional Monetary Policy
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue Supplement s1, pages 175–190, February 2012
How to Cite
UEDA, K. (2012), Japan's Deflation and the Bank of Japan's Experience with Nontraditional Monetary Policy. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 175–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00485.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Received November 30, 2010; and accepted in revised form October 7, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!