First version: February 2007. I thank Jim Hamilton for his insightful advice. Thanks also to the editor Ken West and anonymous referees for very helpful comments, as well as Alina Barnett, Gray Calhoun, Martin Ellison, Margie Flavin, Nir Jaimovich, Garey Ramey, Valerie Ramey, Chris Sims, Allan Timmermann, Harald Uhlig, Chris Wignall, and Tao Zha for helpful discussions. This paper reflects the views and opinions of the author and does not reflect on the views or opinions of the Federal Reserve Board, the Federal Reserve System, or their respective staffs.
Uncertainty Over Models and Data: The Rise and Fall of American Inflation
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue 2-3, pages 341–365, March-April 2012
How to Cite
PRUITT, S. (2012), Uncertainty Over Models and Data: The Rise and Fall of American Inflation. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 341–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00490.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
- Received September 23, 2009; and accepted in revised form August 5, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!