The paper benefited from helpful comments received in the Workshop in Public Economics at Clemson University and from Saul Hoffman and an anonymous referee of this journal. Any remaining deficiencies are the responsibility of the authors.
The Political Business Cycle: New Evidence from the Nixon Tapes
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue 2-3, pages 385–399, March-April 2012
How to Cite
ABRAMS, B. A. and BUTKIEWICZ, J. L. (2012), The Political Business Cycle: New Evidence from the Nixon Tapes. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 385–399. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00492.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Received July 1, 2010; and accepted in revised form June 29, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!