The authors wish to thank Pok-sang Lam, two anonymous referees, Bob Barsky, Menzie Chinn, Angus Chu, Kathryn Dominguez, Yuriy Gorodnichenko, Chris House, Peter Morrow, Linda Tesar, Matthew Shapiro, and seminar participants at the University of Michigan and the College of William and Mary for helpful comments. Olivier Coibion gratefully acknowledges the financial support of the Robert V. Roosa and Jean Monnet Dissertation Fellowships. Daniel Goldstein acknowledges the financial support of the Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy and the Horace H. Rackham Graduate School.
One for Some or One for All? Taylor Rules and Interregional Heterogeneity
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue 2-3, pages 401–431, March-April 2012
How to Cite
COIBION, O. and GOLDSTEIN, D. (2012), One for Some or One for All? Taylor Rules and Interregional Heterogeneity. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 401–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2011.00493.x
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2012
- Received November 17, 2008; and accepted in revised form September 13, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!