We wish to thank the two anonymous referees and the Editor (Masao Ogaki) whose comments have helped us improve the paper substantially. We also thank Nobu Kiyotaki and Gabriele Camera for useful discussions on an earlier draft. All errors are our own.
Return on Commodity Money, Small Change Problems, and Fiat Money
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue 2-3, pages 533–549, March-April 2012
How to Cite
KIM, Y. S. and LEE, M. (2012), Return on Commodity Money, Small Change Problems, and Fiat Money. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 533–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00500.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Received May 28, 2009; and accepted in revised form August 23, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!