The authors express thanks to two anonymous referees for their helpful comments and suggestions. Generous financial support for the research contained in this paper from the Royal Economic Society (James) and the Leverhulme Trust (Lawler) is gratefully acknowledged.
Strategic Complementarity, Stabilization Policy, and the Optimal Degree of Publicity
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 551–572, June 2012
How to Cite
JAMES, J. G. and LAWLER, P. (2012), Strategic Complementarity, Stabilization Policy, and the Optimal Degree of Publicity. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 551–572. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00501.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Received January 14, 2011; and accepted in revised form December 14, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!