We thank Andy Rose, Larry Neal, Marc Flandreau, Charles Calomiris, Pierre Siklos, Clemens Jobst, Matthias Morys, Mark Thornton, and two anonymous referees for suggestions and helpful comments.
Irving Fisher and Price-Level Targeting in Austria: Was Silver the Answer?
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 733–750, June 2012
How to Cite
BURDEKIN, R. C.K., MITCHENER, K. J. and WEIDENMIER, M. D. (2012), Irving Fisher and Price-Level Targeting in Austria: Was Silver the Answer?. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 733–750. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00508.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Received August 26, 2009; and accepted in revised form April 12, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!