We thank an editor and two anonymous referees for very helful suggestions. We also would like to thank Nejat Anbarci, Mark Holmes, Stella Huangfu, Timothy Kam, Philip McCann, Guillaume Rocheteau, Pasquale Sgro, Ching-jen Sun, Xueli Tang, John Tressler, Mehmet Ulubasoglu, Chris Waller, Liang Wang, and Randall Wright for very helpful discussions. We also thank the seminar participants at the Econometric Society, the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, the Society for Advancement of Economic Theory Meeting, the Canadian Economics Association Meeting, the Workshop on Macroeconomic Dynamics in Melbourne, Georgetown University, the Bank of Canada, Deakin University, the University of New South Wales, and the universities of Cergy-Pontoise, Melbourne, Paris X-Nanterre, Sydney, and Victoria in Wellington.
On the Welfare Gains of Price Dispersion
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 757–786, August 2012
How to Cite
DUTU, R., JULIEN, B. and KING, I. (2012), On the Welfare Gains of Price Dispersion. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 757–786. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00510.x
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!