I thank to the editor (Ken West) and two anonymous referees for several criticisms and suggestions. I am grateful to Pierpaolo Benigno for encouraging me to look into many of the issues discussed in this paper, and to Stefano Eusepi, Marc Giannoni, and Eric Leeper for useful conversations. I have also benefited from comments by seminar participants at IMT Lucca, Midwest Macroeconomics Meetings (Indiana), European Meetings of the Econometric Society (Barcelona), and Computing in Economics and Finance (London). The usual disclaimers apply. The views expressed herein do not necessarily reflect the position of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York or the Federal Reserve System.
The Advantage of Flexible Targeting Rules
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 863–881, August 2012
How to Cite
FERRERO, A. (2012), The Advantage of Flexible Targeting Rules. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 863–881. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00513.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Received July 15, 2009; and accepted in revised form November 30, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!