We wish to thank Zvi Bodie, Michel Crouhy, Rick Levich, Haim Keidar-Levy, Benzi Schreiber, and Tony Saunders for their insights and especially Daniel Hardy for his helpful suggestions and fruitful discussions, as well as the participants of the seminars on Risk Management in Moscow and Almaty, NUS in Singapore, University of Piraeus, University of Melbourne, University of New South Wales, the Fifth World Congress of Bachelier Finance Society, and the IMF. We benefited from the great editorial assistance of June Dilevsky. The comments of the editor and two referees were invaluable in revising the paper. We acknowledge financial support from the Zagagi Center and the Krueger Center at the Hebrew University. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and should not be attributed to the IMF, its Executive Board, or its management.
Credit Risk Spreads in Local and Foreign Currencies
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 883–901, August 2012
How to Cite
GALAI, D. and WIENER, Z. (2012), Credit Risk Spreads in Local and Foreign Currencies. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 883–901. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00514.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Received November 9, 2009; and accepted in revised form November 15, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!