We thank the Nef Foundation and the IGR Foundation for financial support. Financial support from the Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR-08-JCJC-0105–01, “CONFLICT” project) is also gratefully acknowledged. We are indebted to Elven Priour for programming the experiment. We also thank Monica Capra, Irene Comeig, and participants at the 2008 ESA meetings for their helpful comments.
Credit Relationships: Evidence from Experiments with Real Bankers
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 957–980, August 2012
How to Cite
CORNÉE, S., MASCLET, D. and THENET, G. (2012), Credit Relationships: Evidence from Experiments with Real Bankers. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 957–980. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00517.x
Simon Cornée is an Assistant Professor at CREM (CNRS–University of Rennes 1), Faculté de Sciences Economiques et IGR (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). David Masclet is a Research Associate Professor at CREM (CNRS–University of Rennes 1) and CIRANO (Montreal), Faculté de Sciences Economiques (E-mail: email@example.com). Gervais Thenet is Professor of Management Sciences at IGR (University Rennes 1) (E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2012
- Received June 2, 2009; and accepted in revised form November 8, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!