Thanks to two anonymous referees, the editor Bob De Young, Steven Ongena, and seminar participants at the Federal Reserve Banks of Chicago and San Francisco, Erasmus University, Hong Kong University of Science Technology, National University of Singapore, and Tilburg University for helpful comments. We also thank John Arp, Mark Basford, Ethan Bloch, Julie Gindoff, Amelia Hough, and Scott Phillips for excellent research assistance.
Bank Lending Standards and Access to Lines of Credit
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 1063–1089, September 2012
How to Cite
DEMIROGLU, C., JAMES, C. and KIZILASLAN, A. (2012), Bank Lending Standards and Access to Lines of Credit. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 1063–1089. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00523.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2012
- Received December 27, 2010; and accepted in revised form January 18, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!