We thank an anonymous referee and the seminar audiences in the Universities of Heriot-Watt, Manchester, Oregon, St. Andrews and Vienna, the May 2010 workshop on Modern Economic Forecasting, at the University of Oslo, and the December 2010 Australian Conference on Quantitative Macroeconomics, at the University of Adelaide, and especially the discussant, Bruce Preston, for useful comments. Financial support from ESRC Grant no. RES-062-23-2617 and from National Science Foundation Grant no. SES-1025011 is gratefully acknowledged. Any views expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Bank of Finland.
Does Ricardian Equivalence Hold When Expectations Are Not Rational?
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 1259–1283, October 2012
How to Cite
EVANS, G. W., HONKAPOHJA, S. and MITRA, K. (2012), Does Ricardian Equivalence Hold When Expectations Are Not Rational?. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 1259–1283. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00531.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Received June 22, 2011; and accepted in revised form February 15, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!