The paper was presented at the conference “Publishing Central Bank Forecasts in Theory and Practice” held by the National Bank of Poland (Warsaw 2009), the 64th European Meeting of the Econometric Society (Barcelona 2009), Macroeconomic Forecasting Conference (Rome 2009), and the Annual Conference of the Money Macro and Finance Research Group (Limassol 2010). We are grateful to participants at these meetings, Michał Brzoza-Brzezina, Wojciech Charemza, Jesus Crespo-Cuaresma, Marco Del Negro, Andrzej Kocięcki, Frank Schorfheide, and Tara Sinclair for helpful comments.
Putting the New Keynesian DSGE Model to the Real-Time Forecasting Test
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 1301–1324, October 2012
How to Cite
KOLASA, M., RUBASZEK, M. and SKRZYPCZYŃSKI, P. (2012), Putting the New Keynesian DSGE Model to the Real-Time Forecasting Test. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 1301–1324. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00533.x
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
- Received January 11, 2010; and accepted in revised form February 15, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!