The authors wish to express grateful thanks to the editor and two anonymous referees for suggestions that have led to significant enhancements to the paper. They also wish to thank Dan Houser, Glenn Harrison, and other participants at the CEAR Workshop (Econometrics of Choice Under Risk and Over Time) in Denver in January 2011, for useful comments. The first author gratefully acknowledges sponsorship from the ESRC under studentship PTA-031-2004-00221. Data available from the UK Data Archive at Essex University: http://www.data-archive.ac.uk. The standard disclaimer applies.
Mortgage Choice as a Natural Field Experiment on Choice under Risk
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 1401–1426, October 2012
How to Cite
BACON, P. M. and MOFFATT, P. G. (2012), Mortgage Choice as a Natural Field Experiment on Choice under Risk. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 1401–1426. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00537.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Received February 28, 2011; and accepted in revised form February 7, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!