The views expressed herein are those of the authors and should not be interpreted as reflecting those of the Banque de France. We thank Laurent Baudry for his excellent research assistance. We are grateful to Peter Klenow for providing us with detailed sets of results from Bils and Klenow (2004). We thank Pok-sang Lam (the Editor) and two anonymous referees for many very helpful remarks and suggestions. We also are grateful to seminar participants at University Paris I, Fabrice Collard, and Stéphane Gregoir for comments on an earlier draft.
Price Stickiness and Sectoral Inflation Persistence: Additional Evidence
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 1427–1442, October 2012
How to Cite
LE BIHAN, H. and MATHERON, J. (2012), Price Stickiness and Sectoral Inflation Persistence: Additional Evidence. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 1427–1442. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00538.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Received December 22, 2008; and accepted in revised form November 15, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!