The views that are expressed in the paper are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect views of the OECD or the European Commission. We thank the editor Pok-sang Lam and two anonymous referees for very valuable comments and suggestions.
How Do Nominal and Real Rigidities Interact? A Tale of the Second Best
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 1455–1474, October 2012
How to Cite
DUVAL, R. and VOGEL, L. (2012), How Do Nominal and Real Rigidities Interact? A Tale of the Second Best. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 1455–1474. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00540.x
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
- Received November 20, 2007; and accepted in revised form December 6, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!