We thank Steve Ambler, Craig Burnside, Kevin Moran, Henry Siu, Andrea Tambalotti, Alex Wolman, and two referees for their comments and suggestions. We are also grateful for useful discussions with our colleagues and seminar participants at the 2009 Bank of Canada conference on New Frontiers in Monetary Policy Design, 2009 Bank of Canada/University of British Columbia workshop on Macroeconomics and Monetary Policy, at the 2nd Bank of Italy conference on Macro Modeling in the Policy Environment and at the 2009 Canadian Economic Association meetings. The views expressed are the authors’ and do not necessarily reflect those of the Bank of Canada or its staff.
Risk Premium Shocks and the Zero Bound on Nominal Interest Rates
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 1475–1505, December 2012
How to Cite
AMANO, R. and SHUKAYEV, M. (2012), Risk Premium Shocks and the Zero Bound on Nominal Interest Rates. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 1475–1505. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00541.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Received October 22, 2009; and accepted in revised form April 28, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!