We would like to thank Rasmus Fatum, Simon Gilchrist, Hidehiko Ichimura, Yuko Imura, Takatoshi Ito, Daisuke Nagakura, Jouchi Nakajima, Masao Ogaki, Paolo Pesenti, Toshiaki Watanabe, Hung Yin-Ting, and seminar participants at the Bank of Japan, Boston University, and NBER Japan Project Meeting for their helpful comments and suggestions. This research forms part of the project on “Understanding Inflation Dynamics of the Japanese Economy” funded by a JSPS Grant-in-Aid for Creative Scientific Research (18GS0101).
A New Method for Identifying the Effects of Foreign Exchange Interventions
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 1507–1533, December 2012
How to Cite
CHEN, C.-N., WATANABE, T. and YABU, T. (2012), A New Method for Identifying the Effects of Foreign Exchange Interventions. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 1507–1533. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00542.x
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
- Received August 7, 2009; and accepted in revised form March 21, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!