The views in this paper are solely the responsibility of the authors and should not be interpreted as reflecting the views of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System or of any other person associated with the Federal Reserve System. William DeHaven and Robert Sockin provided superb research assistance.
Fiscal Positions and Government Bond Yields in OECD Countries
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 1563–1587, December 2012
How to Cite
GRUBER, J. W. and KAMIN, S. B. (2012), Fiscal Positions and Government Bond Yields in OECD Countries. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 1563–1587. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00544.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Received December 22, 2010; and accepted in revised form October 27, 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Determinants of long-term yields: A panel data analysis of major countries, Japan and the World Economy, 2015, 34-35, 44, ,
- 2The pricing of G7 sovereign bond spreads – The times, they are a-changin, Journal of Banking & Finance, 2014, 47, 155, ,
- 3Understanding the Low Yields of the Long-Term Japanese Sovereign Debt, Journal of Economic Issues, 2014, 48, 2, 331, ,