The views in this paper are solely the responsibility of the authors and should not be interpreted as reflecting the views of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System or of any other person associated with the Federal Reserve System. William DeHaven and Robert Sockin provided superb research assistance.
Fiscal Positions and Government Bond Yields in OECD Countries
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 1563–1587, December 2012
How to Cite
GRUBER, J. W. and KAMIN, S. B. (2012), Fiscal Positions and Government Bond Yields in OECD Countries. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 1563–1587. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00544.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Received December 22, 2010; and accepted in revised form October 27, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!