The authors thank the editor Kenneth D. West, two anonymous referees, Emanuel Kohlscheen, Fabio Araujo, and participants of various conferences and seminars for their helpful comments and suggestions. Lima thanks CNPq for financial support as well as seminar participants of the University of Tennessee. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Banco Central do Brasil. Any remaining errors are ours.
Constructing Density Forecasts from Quantile Regressions
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 1589–1607, December 2012
How to Cite
GAGLIANONE, W. P. and LIMA, L. R. (2012), Constructing Density Forecasts from Quantile Regressions. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 1589–1607. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00545.x
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
- Received October 22, 2009; and accepted in revised form April 28, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!