We thank two anonymous referees whose comments and suggestions helped us to significantly improve our manuscript. This paper is based on a set of studies, each related to a euro-area country, conducted in the context of the Eurosystem's Inflation Persistence Network (IPN). The contribution of many other members of this network and co-authors of national studies (Luis Álvarez, Pablo Burriel, David Cornille, Monica Dias, Silvia Fabiani, Angela Gattulli, Claire Loupias, Pedro Neves, Patrick Sevestre, and Giovanni Veronese) is gratefully acknowledged. The authors would also like to thank Hervé Le Bihan and Carlos Robalo Marques for their helpful comments and suggestions. The opinions expressed in the papers are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the ECB or of the National Central Bank to which they are affiliated.
Price Setting in the Euro Area: Some Stylized Facts from Individual Producer Price Data
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue 8, pages 1631–1650, December 2012
How to Cite
VERMEULEN, P., DIAS, D. A., DOSSCHE, M., GAUTIER, E., HERNANDO, I., SABBATINI, R. and STAHL, H. (2012), Price Setting in the Euro Area: Some Stylized Facts from Individual Producer Price Data. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 1631–1650. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00547.x
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Received October 2, 2007; and accepted in revised form September 12, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!