Prepared for the JMCB-SNB-UniBern Conference, held in Gerzensee on October 20–21, 2011. We thank the editor, two anonymous referees, our discussant Andy Levin, participants at the JMCB-SNB-UniBern Conference, and CREI-CEPR Workshop on Jobless Recoveries, as well as seminars at CREI-UPF and UB for useful comments. The views expressed here do not necessarily represent those of the European Central Bank or the National Bank of Belgium. Alain Schlaepfer provided excellent research assistance. Galí acknowledges financial support from Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (ECO2011-23188).
Slow Recoveries: A Structural Interpretation
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue Supplement s2, pages 9–30, December 2012
How to Cite
GALÍ, J., SMETS, F. and WOUTERS, R. (2012), Slow Recoveries: A Structural Interpretation. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 9–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00552.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
- Received December 22, 2011; and accepted in revised form June 5, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!