The authors would like to thank Wouter den Haan and seminar participants at the 2011 SCG Conference of the Swiss National Bank, the 15th T2M Conference on Theory and Methods in Macroeconomics, the University of Mannheim, McGill University, Paris School of Economics, and the University of Colorado, Boulder, for helpful comments.
Screening and Labor Market Flows in a Model with Heterogeneous Workers
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Ohio State University
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
Volume 44, Issue Supplement s2, pages 31–71, December 2012
How to Cite
RAVENNA, F. and WALSH, C. E. (2012), Screening and Labor Market Flows in a Model with Heterogeneous Workers. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 44: 31–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-4616.2012.00553.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Received December 19, 2011; and accepted in revised form April 19, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!